Tuesday 8 July 2008

Woo Hoo 200 posts!

This marks my 200th post! Who knew that I would actually be able to keep up with blogging? Thanks to all 2 of you who read my blog - I appreciate both of you!

This was my final entry to the My Favorite Things ambassador challenge. The challenge was to use stars on your project. I have no star stamps and no star punches, so I went diving into my patterned paper. I had just recently bought this Nana's Kids stack by DCWV and it had perfect paper. I needed to make another of those bill holders - my friend has two kids both with birthdays in July, so I had more Disney dollars to give. I kept with the pink dino theme and cranked out this one. I won a free stamp set via a random prize draw for this one - sweet!!
Hope you're having a good week!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Congrats on your 200 posts - isn't blogging fun!! Love this gift card - I really need to make up some of these to have on hand when in need for something quick! LOL!! Like no time to shop for a b-day present, so give em some money!! Thanks for sharing and congrats again on a great blog!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin