Tuesday 22 July 2008

Still Getting Dirty!

With the Dirty Girl challenges at Splitcoast I mean! The first card was for Julie HRR's white space challenge. Boy was this a challenge for me! This card looks simple but took me forever! Dandelion stamp is from Hero Arts, the "wish" sentiment is from Stampin' Up. I overstamped the dandelion in platinum ink and added some ribbon and some sparkle stickers.

The second card actually combines two challenges. I watercoloured the Inkadinkado Lighthouse using a combination of inkpads and waterbrush along with a couple of Tombow markers. This one feels kind of naked, but I couldn't figure out how to add any more embellishment without forcing it!
I'm off to my SU demo's catalogue retirement party and then off to the airport to pick up my best friend in the whole world for a week's visit. Ciao!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Fabulous cards. The first one is som simple and elegant - love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin