Friday 17 October 2008

Boxes of Owls!

I made this for the What's Up Wednesday challenge in the My Favorite Things forum over at Splitcoast. I used a template made by Michelle - you can find all the details on her awesome blog. The paper is by American Crafts and the cardstock is Stampin' Up's Kiwi Kiss and Red Riding Hood - it matches almost perfectly! I actually plan to make more of these and fill them with caramel corn for Christmas gifts - I recently was pointed to Paula Deen's recipe and can't wait to try it out!
Hope you had a wonderful Friday and have a good start to the weekend. I'm off to the Creativ Festival in Toronto tomorrow - hoping to have lots of fun there!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

What a hoot! hehe. Great card.

~ j said...

i love these owls :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin