Wednesday 1 October 2008

MFTeasers Day 3 - Release Day!!

Today is Release Day over at My Favorite Things!! 6 new sets will be released tonight at 10:30pm EST including this one - Christmas Owls. Another super cute image by Stephanie Fizer and accompanied by a punny sentiment - "Hope your holidays are a HOOT!" which I stamped inside the card. I really need a better photo taking set up because you can barely see any of the cute details on this one. The owls are stamped on Poison Ivy cardstock - which is an ivory shimmer cardstock, the owl's eyes are covered in Crystal effects so they're all glossy, and the liquid applique is covered in glitter too. The patterned paper is Basic Grey Fruitcake and the red cardstock is the reverse side run through the Cuttlebug with the new ornaments embossing folder.

Here's another card I made with the "Window Shopping" set. I love this May Arts trim - it just screamed "boutique" to me. The paper is again from the Sonoma line by Scenic Route and the shoes are also stamped on Poison Ivy cardstock. The middle shoe is coated in Stardust pen so it's super sparkly in real life.
I have SO enjoyed being the October Guest Designer for MFT and having the opportunity to share sneak peeks with you. Next month can be your chance!! Hope you can join us tonight in the MFT forum on Splitcoast for the party!! I'll be back later today with one final sneak peek!

2 comments:

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

These are really great cards. I love the ornament embossing folder.

Michelle said...

This shoe card is so great. I just love it. Thanks for sharing Kerry.
from Michelle N

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin