Wednesday 8 October 2008

I'm still here!

Sorry for the lack of posting - things have been crazy!! I haven't had any time to stamp - although I hope to remedy that situation tomorrow! I'm trying to figure out what my Christmas cards will look like this year - although I'm waiting for Papertrey's October release before I make my final decision!

Here's a card that I made a little while ago. I had just received this Upsy Daisy set from Stampin' Up and the Basic Grey paper was new to me as well! I see now that I really should have threaded my buttons - they look so naked, poor things! The sentiment is from Papertrey's Out on a Limb.
I am so enjoying the fall colours - all our leaves have started to turn and fall. I see some raking in my future! This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving so I have some shopping and prep to do tomorrow. Hopefully it means I'll find time to stamp too! Happy hump day!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

The buttons are great just the way they are! I love the use of upsy daisy here - so pretty.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin