Tuesday 28 October 2008

A Jump on Christmas!



I've been trying to get a bit of a headstart on some of my Christmas projects. This is a fairly simple one that I made the other day. It's a gift card holder and is for one of my son's teachers. I got the idea and instructions from Heather's Blog. I used old olive cardstock and some Basic Grey paper scraps. The coffee cup is from Inque Boutique's Chai Latte set - I was able to use a sentiment from Papertrey's Mixed Messages set to stamp in the label of the coffee cup (Thanks). The inside is stamped with the flourish from Baroque Motifs and a sentiment from Papertrey's Take a Bough. I have a couple more of these to make - luckily they're pretty quick. Hope you're having a great week - I haven't stamped in a while - I've lost my muse/mojo. Have you seen it??


2 comments:

Lauren said...

This is so cute! The colors are so rich.

Unknown said...

What a perfect gift for a teacher or friend. Beautiful job...I love the colors you chose.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin