Thursday 15 April 2010

Birthday Princess

Hey friends! I haven't been posting because I haven't been stamping! I've had a very sore neck since Easter and haven't been able to sit and stamp. However, I had this image already done from the last MFT release and wanted to put it to good use. When I saw Mercy's sketch this week I knew I could use it!
This Pure Innocence Birthday Princess is stamped on a MFT Perfect Panel and I paper pieced her hat and dress with some Doodlebug paper. I paired it up with some Melon Mambo and Soft Suede cardstock. Like I mentioned, the layout is from Mercy's Tuesday sketch challenge.
I also made a little tealight cake to match my card. I found this idea in the Splitcoast Stampers gallery and was so tickled! I've been making quite a few of these rolled flowers lately and love how they turn out.
Hope you're having a great Thursday! I hope to be back this weekend with some more stampy goodness to show you! Later taters!

3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

ohhhhh SWEET!!

Jody Morrow said...

That is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

WoW~ those rolled flowers are soooo cool! How did you make them?!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin