Monday 5 April 2010

MFT Teasers - Pure Innocence!

I hate to be biased, but I just love these Pure Innocence images by MFT and there are 4 being released on Wed. night (3 sweet girls and 1 boy & his dog). I have one project to show you today and a couple more completed for the release party. Come and check them out Wednesday night from 8-10pm in the MFT forum on Splitcoast Stampers.

I created a little gift ensemble with some yummy Doodlebug paper that I've been hoarding.
My kids love ice cream sundaes, but they're kind of funny about them cause they only like vanilla ice cream and sprinkles. No chocolate sauce, whipped cream, or any other toppings! So we always have lots of sprinkles on hand. I made this little holder and tucked a couple bottle of sprinkles in it. I found the template here.
Here's a view of the tops - I punched some decorative tops for the bottles.
And here's the matching card. I used various Doodlebug papers and arranged them patchwork style - which also fits into this week's MFT Wednesday Stamp Club challenge (full details here). I added some ribbon and glittered garnishes, as well as some Doodlebug letters.
You'll definitely want to pop over to Kim's blog for a list of all the designers with Teasers today! You're going to want to visit every one for your daily dose of cuteness! Kim will have the list up after 11 am EST. Thanks for stopping by and for all your kind comments! See you tomorrow for another peek!

Supplies
Stamps: MFT Pure Innocence Make Mine a Double
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamagic Pixie Dust chalk ink
Paper: MFT Perfect Panel, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Doodlebug patterned papers
Other: Nestabilities, ribbon, Glittered Garnishes, Doodlebug ABC's, square punch, sponge

17 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Kerry these are darling.

Barbara said...

This is precious, Kerry! Love that sprinkle holder and your card is cute as it can be!

Lauren said...

This is adorable. The combination of stripes and patterns is fabulous!

Amy Sheffer said...

How awesome! Love the little tote for the sprinkles! What a great idea!

Lou said...

Hi!Kerry these are so sweet,just *love*them.hugs Lou.xx

Megan said...

Those YUM letters are perfect!! You go girl.

Melody said...

This is so adorable Kerry! The papers are perfect, love how you added "yum"!

Christina Fischer said...

Okay, how cute is this?!? I love it! :)

donna mikasa said...

How adorable! Love the Sprinkles holder!

g said...

Eeek!! these are just so super cute!! i LOVE them- those papers are perfect!!

Unknown said...

Total cuteness! Mmm. I love sprinkles. Can I come to your ice cream party? ;-)

Carolyn King said...

yummy sprinkles holder! What a cute gift!!! ADORABLE CARD TOO!

Tracey said...

Oh my! Absolutely adorable Kerry!

Jana Weaver said...

Super cute idea!! And hey...I used your awesome flock tutorial today for my guest dt entry...and I love the results - so much better! Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Totally casing this, yup!!! Too cute not to share!! So sweet!

Sissy Faulkner said...

The sprinkle holder is a great idea! What a cute card!!! Love them!

Michele Boyer said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is TOTALLY adorable! I love the little box, the little striped dresses...all of it! So VERY cute, Kerry!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin