Monday 25 October 2010

Birthday Boy Bug

Hey all! Happy Monday to you! Hope you had a wonderful weekend - ours was super busy but good. I whipped up a quick card the other day using a Papertrey Ink set and matching die that I purchased at CHA this summer. I love how quick and easy it is to line up the stamp with the die. I paired it with some cotton twill, baby braddies, and some October Afternoon patterned paper.

A pretty simple card but a good one to add to my stash. It seems like I never have enough cards for the men/boys in my life. I'm keeping this short as my to-do list is overflowing today! Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

~jan said...

Love love love this boy card! I have 3 boys that I scrap and I got into card so I could use the "pretty stuff" at the LSS! :) So its hard for me to make boy/man cards, you obviously have a knack for it! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin