Tuesday 19 October 2010

MFT Teasers - What's Cooking?

Hey all! I'm back today with another MFT Teaser. I just love this à la mode which is being released tonight at 10pm EST. I enjoy baking, especially with my kids, and love giving the results away. So this set has lots of possibilities to me! And it comes with some great sentiments that make it perfect for all kinds of cards.

I layered a couple of Die-Namics on my card - the Small Scallop border die and the Perfect Bracket Edge die. I also used some crochet ribbon (the last little bit) on that same panel. The papers are Cosmo Cricket Togetherness and I added some stitching, buttons, and baby braddies as well.

The MFT blog will have links to all the designers sharing Teasers today at 11am EST. And don't forget to check back at 10pm EST tonight for the VIP hop. Thanks for reading!

16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lookin so good!!

StampOwl said...

so pretty Kerry

Jennifer said...

SUPER CUTE!! Love the DP and great new image!! (=

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card. Your coloring is awesome and the papers are beautiful.

Amanda said...

CUTE!! I Love, Love your papers and design!! Just too cute! :)

Kary said...

Very cute & happy card!

g said...

so fun & sweet! Love all the shaped layers, gorgeous colors and fab design! this rocks!!

Melody said...

CUTE, CUTE!!!!!!!!

Lisa H. said...

she looks great on that circle! love this, Kerry.

Kim said...

I love all the elements you combined Kerry, just gorgeous!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Love the lace detailing.

Kimberly Gajewski said...

Beautiful card Kerry! What lovely papers and the layout is fantastic! :D

Brandi said...

Cute! Love how you cut out the image!

Anonymous said...

Kerry, this is a stunner!

Barbara said...

I love this, Kerry! Gorgeous colors and I love the layout!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Kerry!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin