Tuesday 19 October 2010

MFT Teacher's Pet VIP Hop

Welcome to the MFT November VIP Hop. If you're just stumbling upon this post, you'll want to start at the beginning of the hop - over on the MFT blog. The VIP kit is now on sale in the MFT store right HERE while quantities last. I'm super excited about this new Who's That Girl set as it's perfect for making cards and gifts for my kids teachers.

For my card I've used the main image from the set and paired it with some of the papers from the VIP kit - a 6" x 6" School Spirit pad. The sentiment is from the free mini Teacher's Pet Sentiments Set that's included for free in the kit. It's an exclusive set meaning it will never be sold again and is only available as part of this month's VIP kit. I also used the Notebook Edge Die-Namic for the top of my lined paper, some cotton twill (currently being re-stocked), and some Baby Braddies. The layout is from Mercy's sketch challenge.

I finished the inside off with another sentiment from the exclusive mini set and an accessory image from the Teacher's Pet set. Now I'm just trying to decide whether this is an appropriate Christmas card for my daughter's teacher or whether I'll just save it for the end of the school year. You can see below what all is included in the VIP kit - I personally can't wait to get my hands on the new Banner Strip Die-Namics die, mine's in the mail!
Don't forget that the two new à la modes that we've been showing over the last couple days are also now released and available in the MFT store here. Now you're on your way over to Susan's blog - I know she'll have something amazing for you to drool over! Thanks so much for stopping by.

23 comments:

Michele Boyer said...

This is really cute, Kerry! And your shading on the shirt is PERFECT! :)

Sherrie said...

Oh I love the shading on her sweater Kerry! Great card!

Jody Morrow said...

That is a REALLY pretty card! Love it. :)

StampOwl said...

ditto about the shading ... fabulous card Kerry

Eva said...

This is sooo beautiful!!! Just love everything about it!

Kelli Hull said...

That sweater and the coloring makes it look SO fuzzy and WARM... AWESOME Job My Friend!!!! AWESOME!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FANTASTIC Kerry!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh my gosh! Look at that coloring! Awesome my friend.

Melody said...

Your coloring is beautiful! Great layout!

Bonnie said...

KERRI!! What an awesome creation! and of course I am buying this kit - no way to stop me... no... uh uh!! Great job my friend!

Erin Smetak said...

Beautiful as always Miss Kerry! I just love it!!!! Ok, darn it, now I HAVE to get the VIP! I was on the fence, but these sets are just too good to pass up!!!!

Lisa H. said...

so super fabby! love her sweater, it's so warm and cozy looking. nicely done, Kerry!

Christina Fischer said...

Beautiful, Kerry! The sketch and papers are just perfect! :)

Shaz said...

I would save it for the end of the year. It is a wonderful card.

Kirsty said...

Great card! And I love the twill you used.

g said...

so adorable- love these papers & your awesome coloring!!

Jodi Collins said...

Your coloring on her sweater is AMAZING and I ADORE the layout and your design! AMAZING!

Unknown said...

Kerry, this is totally amazing! In love with it!

Chris said...

the inside is as nice as the outside

Barbara said...

Beautiful card, Kerry!

Kelly Bee said...

very nice - love the clean design.

Tara Godfrey said...

WOW! This is such a great card, Kerry! Your colouring is just beautiful...love how you coloured her sweater especially. it looks so soft and cozy! Love the papers these papers too! The inside looks fabulous too!!!
Thanks for the inspirations!
hugs,t

Anonymous said...

Superb card Kerry - and I especially love the inside sentiment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin