Friday 15 October 2010

Polka Dot Greetings Mass Production

Wait - can 4 cards be considered mass production? Maybe not, but in my world it does. I'm not sure why (maybe it's the cold medicine!) but I had a hankering to make multiple cards with the same supplies. Actually, I think it's probably Jody's fault cause she did it beautifully HERE and again HERE and if you browse through her blog there's many more examples.

I kept mine simple and used two different layouts for the four cards - I just didn't have the energy to come up with four different layouts - how lame is that? Actually I've been sick since Saturday, so the lack of energy part is due to that.

I used the same supplies for all four cards - MME Alphabet Soup papers, some crochet ribbon, Earth Girl felt, Rolled Rose die (both felt and die are currently being re-stocked), and the Polka Dot Greetings stamp and die set. I used the same frame but four different sentiments.
The two cards above also use the Open Scallop Border die and the two cards below use the Small Scallop Border die.
These are perfect for my stash and the bright colours make me happy! Thanks for stopping by and for being patient with me while I get over this bug!

6 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Yes, I consider four cards mass production!! These are wonderful, Kerry! I just got this set in the mail and I can't wait to get it inky!

Hope you feel better!!

Michele Boyer said...

These are GORGEOUS, Kerry! And I'm SURE it's Jody's fault. She makes me do LOTS of stuff (and most of it costs money).

Jodi Collins said...

OOOOOOOH! These are GORGEOUS Kerry! The colors are DELISH and I MUST get that set/die!

Carolyn King said...

I would call it mass production....a whole lota a wonderful going on here!! GREAT set!

Jessie/knightrone said...

GORGEOUSNESS!!! Love them!!

Dawn Easton said...

LOL I like to blame Jody for things too ;) She's such an enabler!

Your card set is beautiful!! LOVE that new flower die! It's so pretty! Can't wait for all my goodies to arrive!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin