Saturday 26 September 2009

100 Sketches!

Wow - hard to believe that MFT has had 100 sketch challenges! I certainly haven't participated in nearly that many - but really wanted to play along for this milestone! I used my new Coffee, Tea? set that I just {heart}. I'm loving this bigger sized version of one of my original sets - Hot Stuff.
This one's pretty simple - just a little paper piecing and some fun patterned paper. I've had that coffee paper for a while now - I love it so keep using it sparingly! The ribbon was a gift from my friend Kathy and matched everything perfectly!
Well I'm off to face the weekend! Hope you have a great one!

5 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful! Awesome colors and papers!

Rachel said...

This is sooo pretty Kerry!
hugs,
Rachel

Melody said...

Love your card Kerry! Great colors and papers and I like the embossing.

Tracey said...

Love this Kerry! Gorgeous card!

Anonymous said...

Really like this set too but have yet to purchase . Your card is adorable ,love the colours and everything about it. :o) Tracy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin