Tuesday 1 September 2009

Yummy Ambassador Challenge

This month's ambassador challenge over in the MFT Forum on Splitcoast was to use a food or drink image.
I often print recipes off the web - from Allrecipes or Pioneer Woman and various other sources. If we like the recipe, I shove the paper into my pantry. I can't tell you how many times the whole pile has fallen out of the cupboard! I finally got my act together and gathered all the recipes into a 3 ring binder. So for the challenge - I decided to make a page to slip into the front of the binder. The finished size is 8 1/2 x 11". I used some Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper and a whole bunch of MFT sets. I also used the Bling bet - love that alphabet - I get a ton of use out of it! The whole thing is stitched and I used some Doodlebug rub ons for my name.
Hope you're having a good week! We're keeping busy here - making pear jam and getting ready for school next week!

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Kerry! Such a lovely place to keep your recipes. xx

Cindy Haffner said...

So clever Kerry love all the stamps you used.

Lauren said...

This is so cute! The background paper you picked is awesome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin