Wednesday 16 September 2009

Birthdays, birthdays, birthdays!

Hello friends! I'm not quite sure where the time has gone over the last couple days. I'll be so happy next week when we can finally get into a routine. My daughter starts preschool this week, but it's a staggered start so she truly starts next week.

Fall is full of birthdays in our family. My son's birthday is quickly approaching and this year we've decided to make use of all our Lego and have a party here at home. These are his invitations. I took a picture of some of his Star Wars Lego and had them printed at Costco. I used paper from my stash for the card base.

I downloaded a free Star Wars font and printed the details on some white cardstock. Because I used stuff from my stash - these invitations cost me a total of $1.20 (the photo processing). Score!

Speaking of birthdays, my cutie patootie nephew turned 3 last week and I made this card for him. This is a Hero Arts set and I paired it with some DCWV paper and some rub on stitches.
The sentiments is popped up on dimensionals.

Happy hump day! Hope you're having wonderful week! I have lots of stuff to show you, so check back - k?

4 comments:

Tracey said...

What a fabulous idea for the invitation Kerry! And I love that birthday card!!

Melody said...

Okay, this is what I am talking about! You are just so darn creative!

Lauren said...

These are so fun and clever Kerry!!! Love them.

Lisa H. said...

omg! this is adorable! my boys are HUGE star wars lego fans, so I think this is just neat-o!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin