Sunday 27 September 2009

Friendly Mercy!

Happy Monday y'all! I finally had a chance to stamp this weekend and made this for Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge. I took a little creative license and used the flower as my top panel. I got this set from Papertrey last month and hadn't used it yet. It was so much fun to colour - although I do need some more practice! The paper is some older Basic Grey and it's paired with Rose Red and Almost Amethyst (even if it looks more blue in the pic!). Not sure if you can see, but I stamped the smaller flower from the set in white ink on the amethyst panel and then cut the panel in three pieces.
Hope you have a great start to your week!! Later taters!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

kerry...what a beautiful friendship card! great color combo, dp, and your flower is colored fabulously!

thanks for playing with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Kerry! Love your card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin