Wednesday 30 September 2009

Taylored Fairy!


Hey friends!! I loved Taylor's sketch this weekend and wanted to play along! I pulled out my Enchanted Lily stamps from Pink Cat that have been neglected! I changed the circle to my label shape on the sketch as it fit my image a bit better. The papers are from DCWV Nana's Nursery stack and I paired them with Apricot Appeal and Pretty in Pink. Lily's wings are coated with stickles and are so sparkly and pretty in real life! I also stitched around all the layers of pattered paper and distressed the edges.
Did you see that Pink Cat Studio now has digital images too? They are super cute and I can't wait to play with them!
Just a quick post as I'm off to get the kids to school! Have a good one!

4 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is so pretty and love the layers and color combo.

Melody said...

She is so cute! I have been neglecting my Lily stamps too! Such pretty paper.

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

The Lily's are so cute. I have to pick myself up some. I love the double matting on the top note die, great job Kerry.

Now if I could incorporate SKITTLES into my cards, that would be a treat!

Hey any suggestion on what company has a good "Teacher" themed stamp set?

Lauren said...

This is darling!!! I love the colors and the layout. Great job with the sketch.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin