Saturday 23 June 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge - Summer Fun!

Hey all!  Happy Saturday!  I hope you're enjoying your weekend thus far - and summer too for that matter!  It's been HOT here and so this week's Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge of "Summer Fun" was super appropriate!

I used a Lulu image from the Lulu On The Move set and paired her with some Echo Park Summer Days papers.  I love the bright colors in this paper pad!  I also used one of the Everyday Trinkets on my card and mounted it on a scallop circle punch for fun.


Remember that you can find samples from the Krafty Girls and Guests over on the challenge blog, and you could win a free stamp just for playing along!  And don't forget this week's Frugal Friday specials - stamps for 30-50% off!


Thanks for stopping by - have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Such pretty colours! Love this Kerry!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

So cute Kerry! Love the fun bright colours :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin