Saturday 30 June 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge - White on White!

Happy Saturday friends!  It's a been a busy week here as my kids had their last day of school on Thursday.  I did manage to squeeze in some stamping time and decided to tackle this week's KKS challenge.  The sweet Alice, has challenged us to make an all white card - except for the image panel that is. Gah!  Really?  Well I gave it a whirl and am actually super happy with how it turned out!

I coloured up one of the images from "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" but kept the colours soft so to blend a bit better with all the white.  I sponged in some ink around my nestability for a bit of depth.  I added a dry embossed background, some white pleated ribbon, and a white felt heart and button for embellishment.  I also stamped the sentiment in a white die cut cloud.  I can't believe that I made a card with no patterned paper on it!  Gasp!


I know I can count on my Krafty Girls to push me out of my comfort zone!  Who knew I'd actually like it?!

Make sure you hop over to the Krafty blog to check out samples from all the Krafty Girls and guests.  Don't forget that you could win a free stamp just for playing along!  Happy Canada Day weekend to my Canadian friends!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Loving this card Kerry!! Fantastic!!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this Kerry! What a cute image and I love the white embossing :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin