Monday 4 June 2012

Taylored Expressions Sneak Peek - Oh Canada!

Happy Monday!  I'm back today with a super fun post.  A while ago I received an email from the lovely Taylor VanBruggen asking me if I'd like to join in to show you a very special new Moka stamp being released this month.  Would I?  I think it took me all of a nanosecond to reply with a big yes!   Here's some details of what you need to know:

June Release At a Glance
  • We have sneak peeks to share Monday through Wednesday.  All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, June 7th at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store. 
  • Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.



Here's the card I made with the new Moka Karen illustrated by fellow Canadian Nancy McKinney.  This super cute rubber set has six sentiments/images and is perfect for all the Canucks in your life or even just those who love the Great White North!  I just love seeing the Mounties in their red serge uniforms and I think this image is just fabulous.

One of my best friend's daughter has a birthday on July 1st - which is Canada Day - so this card will be perfect for her!


I used the "out of the box" Nestabilities technique to allow her flag to peek out of the image panel and paired her with some My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally papers.  I used a banner die for the sentiment and added some twine, buttons, and rhinestones for embellishment.

Thanks so much to the TE crew for inviting me to play along!  You'll definitely want to hop over and see what all these amazing stampers have cooked up for you to see.



Thanks for stopping by - eh?!

16 comments:

Jami said...

Super cute Kerry! Love the out of the box flag. Thanks so much for playing along today!

Taylor said...

So cute, Kerry! I love the twine and button combo! Thanks so much for joining us today!!

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! This is gorgeous! LOVE your coloring an the fabulous sentiment treatment... GREAT card!

Melody said...

So cute Kerry!! Love the tag and the twine!

Miriam Prantner said...

She is so sweet! Love that paper with the tiny polka dots!

Renee said...

The embellishments are so cute...and O'Canada should love these!

Unknown said...

Darling card, Kerry! Love everything about it!

Jodi Collins said...

AMAZING eh!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this my friend!!

wendy said...

gorgeous card! lovin the sentiments too...so true, EH !

Tracy said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! I love your layout.

CardsbyJo said...

Very Cute, I need to perfect that out of the box technique!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love this stamp and how you used her on your great card.

Karen Motz said...

So fabulous!!! Love the out of the box flag!!!

Wanda G (stampcat) said...

SOOOOO wonderful!!! Love your layout and those red dots...and your awesome coloring! :-)

Unknown said...

I'm sure the young lady is going to love this birthday card! Awesome job! ;o)

Teresa Zuehls said...

Oh how cute! I love all the sweet details: twine, gemstones and the great coloring. TFS

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin