Happy Monday! I'm back today with a super fun post. A while ago I received an email from the lovely Taylor VanBruggen asking me if I'd like to join in to show you a very special new Moka stamp being released this month. Would I? I think it took me all of a nanosecond to reply with a big yes! Here's some details of what you need to know:
June Release At a Glance
- We have sneak peeks to share Monday through Wednesday. All of the new products will be available for purchase on Thursday, June 7th at 8 am PST. You'll find it all in the Fresh out of the Oven Department at the Taylored Expressions Store.
- Join us as a fan on Facebook for an early peek at the stamp sets, as well as a SPECIAL Facebook GIVEAWAY, on Wednesday night beginning at approximately 6 pm PST.
Here's the card I made with the new Moka Karen illustrated by fellow Canadian Nancy McKinney. This super cute rubber set has six sentiments/images and is perfect for all the Canucks in your life or even just those who love the Great White North! I just love seeing the Mounties in their red serge uniforms and I think this image is just fabulous.
One of my best friend's daughter has a birthday on July 1st - which is Canada Day - so this card will be perfect for her!
I used the "out of the box" Nestabilities technique to allow her flag to peek out of the image panel and paired her with some My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dilly Dally papers. I used a banner die for the sentiment and added some twine, buttons, and rhinestones for embellishment.
Thanks so much to the TE crew for inviting me to play along! You'll definitely want to hop over and see what all these amazing stampers have cooked up for you to see.
- Charmaine Ikach
- Christine Okken - Special Guest
- Jen Shults
- Jodi Collins
- Karen Giron
- Karen Motz - Special Guest
- Kerry Johnson - Special Guest
- Melissa Sauls
- Melody Rupple
- Michele Boyer - Guest Designer
- Nancy McKinney - Illustrator
- Regina Mangum
- Sankari Wegman
- Sherrie Siemens - Special Guest
- Stephanie Kraft
- Taylor VanBruggen
- Wanda Guess
Thanks for stopping by - eh?!