Wednesday 13 June 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks - Thank You Trinkets!

I can't believe another month has passed and that it's time again for peeks into the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps June release!  You can find links to all the Krafty Girls & Guests over on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog.  You'll want to leave comments as you visit because one lucky stamper will win their very own set of Trinket stamps.  

Our very own Nicole is the illustrator behind these trinkets and this month she's created a set perfect for all the thank you cards you could ever need!  I decided to do something a little different and used one of the larger stamps as a center for my flower.  I framed my 1 3/4" circle with my blossom Nestabilities and created a stem out of ribbon.  I also added a page pebble to the middle of the trinket for embellishment.  


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I'll see you back here later for more peeks!

15 comments:

Unknown said...

So Pretty!!! Love the sentiment making up the flower and the pebble in the middle is a prefect touch :)

Cindi said...

This is so adorable! I love the creativity with the flower. So pretty!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

What a cute idea Kerry! The sentiment looks perfect as part of a flower :)

wendy said...

too adorable, love the added pebble in the center...really lovely

Meaghan Murray said...

Such a great idea to turn the sentiment in to a flower!

Unknown said...

This on made me smile. Sunny and fresh and the trinket is center stage on the card.

jan farnworth said...

totally think your thank you flower is sweet.

Tina Louie said...

so so so adorable!!

Heidi Brawley said...

OH this is Super cute!!! what a great use of the Trinket stamp that way!!!

Tara said...

Your flower is gorgeous! Love all the layering.

Arlene said...

Adorable card Kerry! :)

Mary said...

Fantastic card. I love how you incorporated the trinket stamp into the flower and the glass bead in the center is perfect :)

Karen said...

Very creative, I love the bright colours.

Heather said...

Wow....how neat is that. It sure shows how versatile these cute little Trinket stamps are.

Mary-Anne V said...

So creative to make the circular stamp into a flower centre.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin