Friday 15 June 2012

Krafty Peeks - DUDE!

Welcome back for more Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps sneak peeks!  Mark your calendars because all the new stamps will be available for purchase on Sunday May 17th.  Today we're showing you TWO new sets illustrated by Emilie Goulet and they're all about teens.  I've coloured up one of the images from "Smells Like Teen Spirit".  I just love the boy images in this set - they're perfect for my son's friends - even if they aren't teenagers yet!

I paired my image up with some denim looking paper from Authentique and added lots of sponging and distressing.  I also used one of the sentiments from the set and made a little jean tag with it.  I added boy embellishments - brads, twine, and buttons!!  


Links to all the Krafty Girls and Guests sharing peeks can be found over on the Krafty blog.  And don't forget to leave comments along the way because two lucky stampers will each win one of Emilie's new sets.  I'll see you back here tomorrow for another peek!

17 comments:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Wow love that denim paper Kerry! Goes perfectly with the fab image :)

Cindi said...

Great card! Love the paper and your coloring is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Fabulous! Love the textures :)

wendy said...

terrific card...so typical of a teenage boy this release really captures the teenager perfectly, and you girls really rocked the preview!

Dawn said...

OMG, it's my son!!

Mary said...

Love the denim paper in the background. This dude is just totally chilaxing :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so great

Heather said...

Perfect for teens or a man in my life who is not a teen anymore.....his was so my son a few years ago. I think it will send him down memory lane. I really like these new teen images.

Tracey said...

Great masculine card Kerry! This image is fabulous!

Unknown said...

I love the blue jean look of this one!

jan farnworth said...

love the deniman paper you used nicely done.

Pam Varnell said...

Great card Kerry. Coloring and colors are amazing. Love it.

lvtaz2000 said...

The use of that denin paper is great. He is the epitimy of a bored teen isn't he. Great card.

Anonymous said...

Great card!

Nathalie said...

Such a cute card!

Mary-Anne V said...

fun image...love the colours.

MissWatson said...

Your card ist greatful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin