Monday 19 January 2009

Another Silke Original!

How lucky am I? This beautiful card landed in my mailbox last week. I was fortunate to make a lucky guess in Silke's blog candy contest, and won some of the new Raspberry Fizz paper, cardstock and ribbon. Thank you so much Silke! Go visit her blog - she rocks!!
I had hoped to stamp this weekend but instead got a severe case of stamp room-itis! I pulled apart my room, painted my ugly unfinished stucko walls and am just finishing up putting it back together. My dh is right now drilling holes into the cement so I can put up my new Ikea rails. Hope to post pics tomorrow!

3 comments:

Lauren said...

Lucky! This is gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Beautfiul card! Love that tulip and your coloring!

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh - Kerry - I'm so happy you like my card!!!

Can't wait to see what you will do with the Raspberry Fizz!!! Have a great week!!! Hugs ~S~

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin