Thursday 22 January 2009

Sketchy Dandelion

I had a chance yesterday to play along with the sketch challenge over at Splitcoast. I think that sketch challenges are my favorite kind of challenges - perhaps because it makes a card come together so quickly. When I saw the long skinny panel on the sketch, I knew that I wanted to use this Hero Arts Dandelion stamp. I've only used it once before, and I'm really trying to be good about using what I have. The SEI Dill Blossom paper matched so well that it was just begging to be used on this card. The rest is straightforward - the pink is Pink Pirouette and I stamped the chocolate chip layer with a linen background stamp, inked in Palette New Canvas. I'm off to do some laundry, and maybe play along with the MFT sketch challenge!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Fabulous color combination. I love how soft and wonderful this is!

Unknown said...

Beautiful job on the sketch! I love that stamp, and that gorgeous dp you used!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin