Friday 16 January 2009

Reading Flopsey

Happy Friday! I finally found some time to stamp again in the midst of sick kids! I used the MFT sketch challenge over at Splitcoast - but took a couple liberties with it (oops!). I stamped Flopsey on Kraft paper and coloured him with copics and the books with Prismacolor pencils and gamsol. The sentiment is from the Essential Sentiments set and I added a couple of buttons as embellishments. The turquoise flower was made by running a piece of acetate through my cuttlebug with a flower die. I then coloured it with my copics - kind of a fun trick, since I didn't want to cover up too much of the patterned paper. The paper is SEI Dill Blossom - I found it in my stash and it's so pretty!!
I'm hoping to stamp this weekend too so I'll have more to share later. Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Velta said...

He Girl ~ love this card...especially the details on it. The buttons really dress up the card and I love Flopsie :)

Lauren said...

This is adorable Kerry! Love the kraft paper and the colors.

Niki Estes said...

This is adorable, Kerry! I love the stamping on the kraft cardstock.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin