Wednesday 28 January 2009

Under the Wire for a Good Cause!

Have you heard about the amazing blog tart that Jen del Muro is offering? She's trying to help collect cards for the International Student Services Department at Dallas Baptist University {DBU}. They give out cards to visiting students (that represent more than 50 countries). It's taken me a while but I really wanted to send some cards as I know how hard it is to be far away from your family.
I made this card using Stephanie Hargis' Cupcake sketch (TECC52SH) and stamps from Stamp a Sweet Impression (SASI). The cardstock is Papertrey's Sweet Blush and SU Taken with Teal. The patterned paper is Basic Grey Urban Prairie.
There's still time to make a card for DBU and enter Jen's blog tart giveaway - what are you waiting for?
Well, I should be off as my kids are home as we have a snow day today!! We are getting a ton of snow and it's very pretty out! Stay warm and dry my friends!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Super cute Kerry! I love the cupcake and the layout - yummy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin