Monday 21 July 2008

Who can ignore a Double Dog Dare?

It's Dare to Get Dirty time at Splitcoast. This means that fan club members can play along with challenges posted by the Dirty Dozen. Super fun!
This first card was for Laurie's vellum challenge. The butterfly was embossed on vellum and the strip behind the image panel is vellum that was embossed with the cuttlebug. I love the Baroque Motifs stamp set and think this card is really pretty.
The second card was for Jody's ribbon challenge. I used Kraft cardstock and stamps from Papertrey - Beautiful Blooms and Green Thumb. I distressed the edges and added some felt flowers from the SU flower fusion tin. This card fell a little short in execution than what I was picturing in my head - but oh well!
I hope to play along with some more challenges this week! Check it out if you have time!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

You did awesome with this challenge!! I love how you used the vellum too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin