Sunday 28 September 2008

Lost in Translation!

Hee hee! This post is titled "Lost in Translation" because this card didn't turn out like what I saw in my head! I just hate that! This card was for the Oldies Plus Goodies challenge over in the MFT forum at Splitcoast. We used one of Jen del Muro's cards for inspiration - and I chose to be inspired by her layout. I do love that patterned paper though - it's Making Memories Noteworthy line.
Hope you're having a good weekend - we're busy purging and organizing. I have to work a bit tomorrow and I need to finish up my sneak peeks for the MFT release. MFTeasers start Monday so I hope you'll check back!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the colors and the background paper. Great card!

Unknown said...

I love the beautiful, rich colors you used. A LOT of mine don't turn out like what was in my head! LOL!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin