Friday 3 October 2008

Fabulous Cherries!

Happy Friday!! I'm so glad it's the end of the week - but we do have a busy weekend ahead of us. Tomorrow is my son's birthday party - watch for cupcake pictures tomorrow!

I made this card a while ago - it was a thank you for some blog candy that I was lucky enough to win. The cherry stamp is from Lockhart and the sentiment and background stamp are from Stampin' Up. I have a vague memory that this was a SCS colour challenge - Kraft, Soft Sky, and Real red - but I'm not totally sure.

Hope you have a wonderful start to your weekend!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

This is super cute. Love the colors and the layout.

Rosella said...

What a sweet bowl of cherries! Wish it still was cherry season. Summer just flew by way to fast on this end. How have you been Kerry?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin