Friday 5 December 2008

The Last of the MFT Release Projects

Hello all! I wanted to share the last of my projects that I made for the MFT release. I had such an amazing time being a guest designer! The first is using the main image from the Tote-ally Fantastic set. I just love that little tiny dog! The paper is Stampin Up's Dasher.



I made this little sack out of some flannel that I had around. I sewed a simple sack and cut out the handles with my nestabilities. I stamped Flopsey in Adirondack Pigment ink and heat set it with my iron. I coloured a little bit with a copic marker. You'll notice one of my favorite things - Starbucks Christmas blend (yummy!) - but you could also use this for cocoa or something else.

This last card is using the Isabelle Paper doll set and some My Mind's Eye paper. The sentiment is from Essential sentiments - although I realized after the fact I should have just printed a sentiment on the computer that said "Miss you Beary much". That would have been perfect!
Thanks for reading! We're decorating our Christmas tree tonight and tomorrow night I'm finally going to see Twilight with my very best girlfriends - I'm so excited!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

These projects are adorable. I love the teal and pink combo - so cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin