Wednesday 14 January 2009

A Dreamy Sketch

I decided to play along with the January challenge over at Stampers Dream which is a sketch challenge. This is a great sketch, but I had a hard time with it. I ended up making this card 5.5" square - much larger than my usual cards - but I kind of like it! I used this sweet image and sentiment from Stampendous and paired it with Basic Grey Euphoria paper. I've been admiring Sweet Miss Daisy's banners - so I tried one out for the sentiment. The purely pomegranate background is stamped with a linen background stamp for a little bit of texture. This was the first time I've played along with Michelle's sketch challenge, but it won't be the last! Thanks for stopping by! I'm so grateful for those of you who read and subscribe!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Kerry, that is so darned cute! In fact, I have that adorable stamp in my store! I love your colors, and your coloring on Ollie & Olivia is simply perfect!

Thanks so much for playing the Stamper's Dream Challenge with us!

Anonymous said...

I really like this card! So cute!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is just darling!! Love what you did with this sketch...and that sentiment banner is darling!

Multi-tasking Mommy said...

Very sweet card. I just love your stuff!!!

Lauren said...

SO CUTE! I love the colors and the coloring.

Lisa said...

I love the owls!! This card is super cute!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin