Saturday 1 August 2009

For Sale!

I need to make some room in my stamping area and have some Stampin Up sets for sale (if you click on the name of the stamp set it will take you to the set gallery over at Splitcoast so you can see pictures and examples).

Best Bar Codes $5
Crab & Company $12
Friendship Flowers $12
Mixed Bouquet $15
Petal Prints $15
Simple Sayings II $5
Terrific Tags $10
Tags So Much $10

Small and Large SU tag punches $15 each
(take both tag sets and both punches for $40)

Very Punny $7 (sayings mounted on sides of blocks)
Buyer pays shipping. I am in Canada, but am soon going to the US and can ship from within the US if you wish. Contact me and we can work out the details. If you're local to me I'll deliver!
Leave a comment or email me if you're interested! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin