Friday 2 October 2009

Enjoy the Ride Under the Wire!!

I actually made this card last weekend, but haven't had a chance to post it until today. I used the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges and my Papertrey Everyday Button Bits. I also got out my Cosmo Cricket Early Bird patterned paper. Although this card was relatively simple, it took me a while to "get it right". I adore this stamp set and cannot wait to use it some more!! This card is going to one of our small group leaders from Church who is going on a mission to Haiti next week. I think the sentiment is totally appropriate!!
Hope you have a great weekend! We're all sick here and we have my son's birthday party tomorrow. But it's all good! Later taters!

3 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

luv the use of the top die, this is sweeet!enjoy *~*

Teresa Kline said...

luv the use of the top die, this is sweeet!enjoy *~*

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Kerry! Love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin