Friday 19 February 2010

Sketchy Thoughts of You

Happy Friday friends!! I'm looking forward to the weekend - no big plans, just relaxing and getting some stuff done!
A couple of weeks ago, a woman who I know from Splitcoast, mainly from release parties, as she was a designer for a couple of my favorite companies, lost her husband suddenly. Although we've never met in person, her and her two young boys have been in my heart and I wanted to send her something to let her know.
I used one of Jen's sketch for you to try (she's having a big bash this month - check it out!) and paired it with this sweet Pure Innocence girl and some paper from My Mind's Eye. The sentiment is from this Essential Sentiments set that I find myself constantly reaching for.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Melody said...

Hi Kerry! Love you card with those beautiful colors!

Chris said...

Hey Kerry,
I nominated you for a blog award. If you want it you can pick it up on my blog here
http://easilyamused-chrisv.blogspot.com/2010/02/blog-award-and-other-goodies.html

Michele Boyer said...

Awww...I like this one too! Maybe even better than the one above! So cute!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin