Wednesday 26 May 2010

More Twisted!

Here's another sample card I made to demo how to make flower embellishments. This time I used 5/8" grosgrain ribbon for the flower and added a decorative brad in the middle. Originally the flower was not supposed to be placed so high on the card, but after I got an ink smear on the panel, I placed it there to cover the mark. Not ideal, but still works!
I'm making this one short and sweet as I'm on preschool duty this morning. It's also supposed to be a scorcher here today - 31 degrees Celsius - woo hoo! Have a great day friends!


Lauren said...

This is so pretty Kerry! I love the layout. I also like your new blog look!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Love the flower, very cool!!

Rachel Williams said...

It was a happy mistake -- I think I actually like the flower better placed higher! It balances the sentiment very well!


Blog Widget by LinkWithin