Saturday 5 June 2010

Oooh la la!!

Is that a weird post title? Regardless, that's what this stamp makes me say! I got my first Kraftin' Kimmie stamps a while ago and haven't really had a chance to play with them yet. I absolutely love Monique! She's filling a hole in my stamp collection - I need a little more sauciness!
I had a very specific person in mind when I created this card - which gave me a direction to go with colours. The black patterned papers are old Basic Grey and the pink script is from Papertrey Ink. I used lots of Sakura Stardust pen on Monique's outfit and accessories - you can see the shimmer in the close up picture.
Well friends, hope you have a great weekend!! I'll be back Monday with a new card for you! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: Kraftin' Kimmie Monique
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, copics
Paper: MFT Perfect panel, Basic Grey Phresh & Phunky, Papetrey dsp, Melon mambo, black, white cs
Accessories: Oval and Scalloped Oval nestabilities, ribbon, rhinestone brads, foam boosters, Sakura Stardust pen

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you described this card perfectly!! lol The colors you chose are perfect and I love the script paper too! Have an awesome weekend! Love the card!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

What a gorgeous creation, Kerry! Monique looks fabulous in those colours!! She certainly is saucy!!! Love it!

Jessie/knightrone said...

She is fabulous!! Love it!!

Kelli Hull said...

OO LA LA is TOTALLY right!!!!!

OMG! She's a Friggin HOTTIE!!!!!! LOL

Those Kimmies are totally tempting... What's a girl to do???? **sigh**

Michele Boyer said...

LOVE this!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin