Saturday 4 December 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge - Got Snow?

Hey friends! Today I'm tickled pink to be playing along with my friend Kraftin' Kimmie over on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps challenge blog. I was honoured when Kimmie asked me to be a Krafty guest this month so that she can give her Krafty Girls the month off - what a gal, eh?

Our challenge this week was Let It Snow! Use snow somewhere on your card. Well I had my heart set on using Merry and since she's kind of an inside gal, I cheated and used some Basic Grey Jovial snowflake paper. Since clearly, she's preparing her Christmas turkey, and since I live in Canada, it must be snowing at Christmas, therefore the snowflakes are totally appropriate. See - I can justify anything!

It's a very simple card - just some nestabilities, stitching, and some Swarovski pearls so that the image is the focus. I'm hoping I look as good as Merry when I'm taking our Christmas turkey out of the oven in three weeks.

I hope you'll play along with us over on the challenge blog - if you link up and use a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp you could win a free stamp.

And don't forget about the Krafty Khristmas sale. It goes until Dec. 5th and by using the code KK20 - you'll save 20% off everything in the store. Sounds like some Christmas shopping is in order! Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so cute, I don't remember seeing her before! Love it girl!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

She's totally gorgeous, Kerry!!! Merry looks so happy to be cooking, so I know I definitely don't look like that in the kitchen! haha! Love the papers and snowflakes! And thanks for joining us as a Krafty Guest for December! I can't wait to see what you have in store for us for the release next weekend!! Hugs!

Jodi Collins said...

This is ADORABLE Kerry! LOVE this stamp...that turkey is SO cute!!! Awesome layout and coloring too!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin