Tuesday 22 March 2011

Scrapbook Queens March Design Team Projects Part 2

Happy Tuesday!  I just wanted to pop by and share the rest of my March Scrapbook Queens projects using Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime papers.

For my first card I used the
Sassy & Sweet stamp set and Sweet Stack Labels dies.  I clear embossed the animal print on Gumdrop Green cardstock.  I also used the 3/8" Rosette die to pleat the paper along the left side and added a Simply Scallops border in black along the bottom.  The layout is this month's dirty dozen sketch over at Splitcoast.


For my last card I used Inspired by Butterflies (currently being restocked) and kept it pretty simple.  Some stitching and brads and a popped up butterfly was all this one needed.  




Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'll see you back here tomorrow for a new MFT sketch challenge!  

2 comments:

Erin Smetak said...

Oh wow, Kerry! These are awesome! The first is eye catching! (I spied it in my google reader!) LOVE both of them though!!!! I HAVE to get that butterfly stamp and die!

Anonymous said...

Kerry, these are fantastic! I love the swirly bling on the first one!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin