Thursday 14 April 2011

Sketchy Well Wishes


Happy Thursday all!  I'm back today with a Get Well card I made for a friend.  I way dying to use April's Sketch For You to Try again and this cutie pie fit into the sketch perfectly.  I did switch the sketch up a wee bit to fit a standard A2 card as this is going into the overseas mail and I didn't want to incur extra postage.  

I used Pure Innocence Better Get Better and stamped her on X-Press It blending cardstock.   I paired her with lots of different My Mind's Eye Stella Rose papers and used some MFT Hot Fudge cardstock as well as some SU Pumpkin Pie cardstock.  I kept the embellishments really simple since it's expensive enough to mail overseas - so I added only some stitching and some buttons cut with the Button Quartet die.  


I finished the inside off with a Simply Scallops strip and a heart from the Hearts A Plenty die.  I also decided to use both sentiments that come with this image.  


Here's this month's sketch!  I hope you'll play along and link up over on Jen's blog.  All the details can be found HERE.  Big thanks to our April sponsor - Unity Stamps!





Thanks for stopping by!  I'll see you back here tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dana White said...

Kerry this is so sweet - you're friend will feel better after receiving this sweetness!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin