Monday 24 October 2011

Waltzing Mouse Sketch For You To Try

Well good morning!  I wanted to pop on and share another card that I made with October's Sketch for You to Try.  There's still time for you to play along and all the details are over on Jen's blog.  I was so tickled to receive this Peace & Plenty set from Waltzing Mouse Stamps.  I love Shaker boxes, we actually were gifted a set when we got married and so this image really spoke to me.  I also must admit that this was my first experience with WMS and it definitely won't be the last.  Their stamps are gorgeous and high quality.

I stamped the image on X-Press It blending cardstock and coloured the basket up with E11, 13, 15, 17 and 18.  The apples were coloured with R22, 24, 27, 27 and R59.  I used some Basic Grey papers (from It's a Party?) and added some stitching and a bit of crochet trim.  


Huge thanks to our sponsor this month - Waltzing Mouse Stamps.  I know I'll be back for sure!


And in case you need it, here's the October sketch!


2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely!

Unknown said...

wow I am in the mood for some apples. Great coloring and great sketch!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin