Tuesday 17 January 2012

MFT VIP - PI Classic Kids

It's time again for this month's MFT VIP kit!  This is your chance to snap up two of February's new stamp releases and one new Die-namic die,  a whole 2 weeks before they are released to the general public.  This is a limited quantity product - when they're gone, they're gone!  You can find them right HERE - they're available now!

This month we have another couple of Pure Innocence cuties for you.  My first card is made with Violin Girl and I also paired her with the Die-namics included in this month's kit - the Monarch Border die.  This is a smaller size than the Monarch die released last month.  I used papers from October Afternoon Sidewalks and this week's Mojo Monday sketch for the layout.  I also brought out my Die-namics Musical Notes die to add some embellishment.


I finished the inside off with a sentiment from the free Classic Kids Sentiments mini which is only available with the VIP kit and will never be offered again.  I just love this saying!


I couldn't help but make another card when I saw this cute Blowing Bubbles girl.  I don't know about you but my kids LOVE blowing bubbles.  In the spring it's not unusual for us to go through bottles and bottles of bubble solution.  

I loved Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch from this week and decided to crop my cutie a little so she'd fit in a smaller circle.  I mounted her over one of the flags from the First Place Award Ribbon Die-namics and used the same OA Sidewalks paper as my first card.  I paper pieced her skirt and top with some of the patterned papers as well.  


Again,I finished the inside of the card off with a sentiment from the free mini set as well as using the accessory bubbles stamp that comes in the set.  


Hey what are you waiting for?  To see all the designers in action, make sure you check out the MFT blog for links to everyone!  And go shop!  Quick, before they're all gone!  I'll see you back here tomorrow for the MFT sketch challenge.



13 comments:

Tricia T said...

Wonderful cards! They remind me of my girls when they were little!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

These are so cute

StampOwl said...

gorgeous cards Kerry

Lisa H. said...

TWO great cards, Kerry. love those sidewalk papers....cute, cute, CUTE!

wendy said...

two great cards! love the layouts

Megan said...

You've been busy--two cards!! They're both darling! I love how you cut the bubble girl in a circle!

Leslie said...

Wow, both are really, really cute and I love your shading of their black hair - fab job! Super sweet shading on the Violin Girl dress - am falling more in love with her the more samples I see!!

Melody said...

Sweet cards Kerry!

Jenny said...

Wow- love both your card Kerri! The second one really makes my heart go pitter patter;) LOVELOVELOVE!

Inge Groot said...

Both your cards are super cute, love the fact that you didn't used the whole Bubble Girl stamp on the second card!

Jennifer said...

Wonderful cards, I can just hear her music and feel the bubbles pop on my hands as I reach for them! Just stunning!

Barbara said...

SO cute, Kerry!

Jodi Collins said...

Again, STUNNING coloring and I LOVE your layout and paper choices on both!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin