Thursday 18 October 2012

Krafty Peeks - Day 2!

Welcome back to our OCTOBER Krafty Peeks!!! Today we are excited to share the TWO new SETS by artist Cheryl Alger! We have two NEW characters to introduce you to! Meet Lexi and Lucas in their own new sets! It's LEXI'S WINTER FUN and SNOW DAY LUCAS!

All the Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests listed below have lots of super designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away one of EACH of the new sets!  You could WIN the new LEXI or LUCAS set!

When I saw this image, I knew I had to use it because I've seen my son in this exact pose!  I coloured him up with my copics and matched my image up with some older Doodlebug patterned papers.  The layout is last week's Deconstructed Sketch and I added some icicles and snowflakes cut from more of that sugar coated cardstock (I told you I loved this stuff!). 



Come on back tomorrow to check out MORE new stamps we have to show you , this time by artist Emilie Goulet! And ALL the new stamps will be available on Sunday at the KKStamps Shop!

Happy hoppin'!


26 comments:

wendy said...

really terrific card, lovin the sparkly icicles

Marilyn said...

Great card and cute image. Love the layout and papers too.

Shari said...

Kerry, this card is wonderful! This image is so cool! Love the icicle boarder you added!

Hugs;
Shari

Cindi said...

Adorable card! Love the color combo.

Karen said...

Kerry, I love your layout and these stamps are so cute. It reminds me of my boys when they were little.

Scrappin Simply with Shannon said...

Love it! I'm sure I have some pics of my oldest son that would go great with that on a layout LOL

Perla said...

Very cute card. I love the new character Lucas

Unknown said...

Too cute!! Love that embossing on the strip of paper! Love the snowflake and the icicles on the blue sparkly paper! Its just awesome! this is such a great card!

She's a Color Queen said...

OMG this is ADORABLE! I like your dripping glitter blue paper. Perfect melting snow!

Unknown said...

This card just blows me away. Love the icicles and the snowflakes, but mostly I love the little boy and his determination to send that snowball flying. Thanks for sharing.

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! I LOVE this image, Kerry! Your coloring is beautiful and love the colors and layout! Fantastic card!!
hugs, Sharon

Guild Master Crystal said...

Awesome card! Reminds me of Oilers colours (can you tell I'm from Edmonton? - lol)

Shari said...

Definetly brings back memories of my children playing in the snow - he's wonderful!!!

Marilyn said...

Cute card and love your layout! Wonderful coloring!!

Scrappy Canuck said...

What fun and bright colours! Super cute card!

jkreucher said...

This image makes me smile, look at all of the mischief that is bursting to come out!
what a fun card!
hugs
Judy

Jen Shults said...

Oooh! This is so fun! I love the colors of this and the wonderful coloring. Such a great little boy card! Thank you so much for joining us for the Deconstructed Sketch!

zehra said...

beautiful love teh layout and the card

Heather said...

Adorable. These new images are just too cute.

Rosie Gustafson said...

What an adorable fun card you have made. He is just so cute.

Sandy Smith said...

Great colours!

My Scrap Diary said...

Adorable card!! That sugar coated cs is awesome!
Jess M

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

super cute, love the colors and the great design, the image is so adorable

stampinfun71 said...

adorable! I really like the color scheme with the pop of orange!

jonim52 said...

tooo toooo cute!

Miriam Prantner said...

Great coloring! Love that icicle trim too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin