Thursday 15 November 2012

Kraftin' Kimmie November Peeks - Day 2

Welcome back to our NOVEMBER Krafty Peeks!  Today we are excited to share the TWO new SETS by artist Cheryl Alger!  First we have some characters that you are already familiar with.....Lulu, Lexi and Lucas! And we are very excited to share a sweet new inspirational set by Cheryl.  It's OFF WE GO and DELIGHTFUL VERSES.

All the Krafty Girls and Krafty Guests listed below have lots of super designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away one of EACH of the new sets!  You could WIN the new OFF WE GO or DELIGHTFUL VERSES set.

I've used one of the images in the Delightful Verses set.  These images are so sweet and I kept my card simple to showcase the image as well as the coordinating verse.  I used an older sketch from the Freshly Made Sketches blog and some Echo Park For The Record 2 papers.  I coloured the image with my copics and coated the lantern with my Sakura Clear Glaze pen.  Easy peasy!



Come on back tomorrow to check out MORE new stamps we have to show you, this time by artist Emilie Goulet!  And ALL the new stamps will be available on Sunday at the KKStamps Shop!

Happy hoppin'!

14 comments:

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! Your coloring is amazing.

Shari said...

Kerry, this card is wonderful! I LOVE how you coloured the lamp, just beautiful!

Hugs;
Shari

wendy said...

very nicely done!

Heather said...

What a great card. This verse was the theme verse for our girls goup, Pioneer Girls, while I was growing up so it is very special to me.

T said...

Such a simple card but BEAUTIFUL! I love your coloring..TFS!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Love this!

Darla said...

Lovely card.

Trisha said...

Very nice card. The sentiment is beautiful.

Cazzy said...

I love that lamp image, your CAS card is perfect!

Cazzy x

Sara said...

Lovely card :)

My Scrap Diary said...

Simply beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Great lantern. You did a beautiful job.

Lori Aragon said...

These are GREAT verses! I love how you've colored the lamp :D

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

wow...love how you coloured the lamp...what a beautiful card...simple and elegant...thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin