Saturday 15 December 2012

Krafty Challenge - Keep Cozy!

Welcome back to another Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!  This week Elaine has challenged us to make a card around the theme of "Keep Cozy" or to use a warm, cozy, colour scheme.  I really wanted to use this super sweet Lucas stamp from the Snow Day Lucas set, so you'll just have to get creative with my theme!  Perhaps something along the lines of..."He's warm and cozy in his snowsuit!" or maybe.... "He's got a warm and cozy heart!".  Those both work, right?!

I paired Lucas up with some Basic Grey Aspen papers and a sketch from Freshly Made Sketches.  I added some stitching, brads and rhinestones and called it all good!


Make sure you hop over to the challenge blog to see all the amazing cards from the Krafty Girls and Guests!  I hope you'll join us and play along with our challenge!  You can even get creative with your theme, like I did!  I won't tell!  

2 comments:

Karen Motz said...

This is REALLY cute Kerry!

Lou said...

Hi! this really is such a gorgeous card,how sweet they are and your colours/ design are lovely too.
*** Merry Chrstmas *** hugs Lou.xx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin