Friday 12 April 2013

Krafty Peeks - Sunshiney Day!

Welcome back to day three of our APRIL Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks.  Today we are excited to share TWO super cute new sets by artist Cheryl Alger!  You'll recognize these characters from previous sets.....Lulu, Lexi and Lucas.  And they are just as cute as can be, perfect for springtime!  These new sets are.......A SUNSHINEY DAY and LET'S DISH THE DIRT!

All the Krafty Girls listed below have lots of super sweet designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away one of EACH of the new sets!!! You could WIN one of the new A SUNSHINEY DAY or LET'S DISH THE DIRT stamp sets!  {All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Sunday afternoon!}

I've used this super cute Lucas image from Sunshiney Day for my card and paired him with some new (to me) Echo Park About a Boy papers.  I kept my card pretty clean and simple and added just a touch of ribbon and a felt star.  My son loves his scooter so this image really spoke to me!


Come on back tomorrow to check out MORE new stamps we have to show you with a fabulous new theme.... along with a new CHALLENGE.  And ALL the new stamps will be available on Sunday afternoon at the KKStamps Shop!



19 comments:

Cindi said...

Gorgeous card! I love your coloring and your card design is so awesome!

Colinda said...

Great card!! love the bright colours! Have a nice weekend, Colinda

wendy said...

super cute card! lovin this new image

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

this is so cute!

Corrina said...

This is so adorable!! Thanks for sharing!!

Hanneke said...

What a fun card! I love the image and colorful DP! Hugs, Hanneke

sharon g said...

What a great boy card. I love your coloring. Very nice.

Unknown said...

love the look of his hair! This card is too cute and just perfect for a lil guy!

Chitra Nair said...

Love the CAS card..And beautiful coloring..

Di said...

Great card. CAS is the way to go on a little boy card! Love the colors...

Heather said...

Awww....so sweet. Great colouring and pairing of paper.

Wilfreda said...

Really cute card.

Debora said...

An awesome boy card! I love the design and the felt star.

Sabrina said...

This card really put a big smile on my face! It reminded me of my nephew Jordon when he was about 10 on his skateboard came by me and said hi aunt Sabrina You make my day great! Such a wonderful image!!

Dianne said...

So nice to have samples for a boy card. Really sweet!

Shanna Shands said...

Love the felt star and the color scheme!

Becca said...

This card is so cute and the new stamps are amazing

Natasha G.P. said...

how cute this card is. I love the little boy

Anonymous said...

Kerry, this is super cute! I love the paper you used with him.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin