Sunday 22 July 2007

Harry Potter and Disposable Monitors!!

I admit it - I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. I picked up my pre-ordered book from Chapters around 12:30am on Fri. night/Sat. morning. I read until 2:00am and then read again the next day until I finished it around mid afternoon. It was sooooooo good! I won't spoil it for you but I think it's my favorite book in the series. I now want to re-read it, slowly, and paying more attention to the details.

I have a card to post but my monitor died on my computer. I'm posting this from hubby's laptop. I phoned Dell and asked them if monitors were now "disposable" and they told me pretty much "yup". How is that right? The old CRT monitors lasted forever and an LCD will last around 3 years - which is about how old mine is. So unfair! Sooo....we'll be replacing our monitor pronto (if I have anything to say about it!) so I should have some cards to post soon.

Happy reading to my fellow HP fans!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin