Wednesday 18 July 2007

More new stuff...


Hee hee! I love getting new stuff - even if this order is boring! It's mostly just cardstock - whisper white, the retired cool caribbean, and a soft subtles assorted pack. My first background stamp (linen) and a full sized stamp pad (celery - I'm slowly starting to add to my collection - I now have 4 - I love the spots but it's nice to have full sized pads too!). Also you may notice the new Stampin' Up catalogue! I had seen it online but it's so much nicer to have the real thing! I love the new In Colours and there are a couple of sets on my wish list already! Hopefully I'll be back later with a card - right now I'm doing all those icky getting back from vacation chores (laundry, groceries, etc.....).

1 comment:

Autumn Creek Photography said...

I can understand your excitement. I saw some scrapbooking things yesterday and tried to figure out what I could do with it, lol. It's all so wonderful, great textures and papers.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin