Monday 3 March 2008

Out on a Limb Sympathy

Unfortunately today I had a need for a sympathy card. One of the men in my husband's breakfast group passed away and while the funeral was today, his group is collecting sympathy messages tomorrow to pass on to the family. I didn't have much time today, so I cased one of Nichole's cards, changing only the colour scheme. This set is so easy to work with that! I didn't have the right colour ribbon, but I was able to colour the white that I had with a copic marker to get a really close match.
Sorry for the poor quality of picture, but I'm still waiting for my new camera!!

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

This is a really nice sympathy card - I need to make some more of those myself! You always need them in a hurry.

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...I saw this earlier today and was immediately impressed! I am glad I swung back around to let you know!

Lorraine said...

sorry to hear about your loss. the card is beautiful and will bring comfort to whomever receives it.

Stampin' Meg said...

very pretty how you did the ribbon!
(PS you need to delete the top comment- it's probably a link to malware)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin