Sunday 2 March 2008

Getting my head above water!

Argh! Sorry for the lack of posting! I'm having a hard time getting caught up since returning home. My contract work is getting busy as deadlines are approaching. I have so many new stamps to play with and no time! Waaahhh! I do have a couple cards to share with you but haven't had a chance to photograph them yet - I'll for sure do that tomorrow.

In the meantime, here's a couple of RAK's I've received lately. They are both from my SBS sisters and I am so appreciative of them!

This one's from Stacy and I just love that mulberry paper and the elegance of the stamps. It's just so pretty! You can find Stacy's blog here.

This one's from Meg. I love the bright colours and the cute frog as well as the coordinating butterfly in the background. This one made me smile when I opened it as it's so cheery! You can find Meg's blog here.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Very pretty RAK cards - hope things slow down for you soon!!

Stampin' Meg said...

I am glad that you liked the froggie.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin