Friday 11 April 2008

All in my Friend's family!

This is a family portrait of one of my good friend's family. She needed a birthday card for her father-in-law and I offered to make her one. I decided to use SU's All in the Family set to make it and I cased a card by MJ Albright that I fell in love with. I also got to use a couple new cuttlebug folders for the first time. I ran out of room for the sentiment so I stamped it in Stazon on a transparency and adhered it to the bottom. The grass is a Doodlebug paper frill but could easily be made yourself with a good pair of scissors (and some patience!). I have to say that I think this card is way cuter in real life than in the picture though! Hope you are having a good Friday! TGIF!!!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

This is a super cute card. Love the kitties!

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable. I am thinking about getting that set, but I'm worried about not being able to match up all the parts.

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! Love it.
Have a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Oh......it's adorable! And what a good friend you are!

A.Lee said...

Love this cute portrait card with feathery grass! All of your cards are so cute. I love the dino one above, too. I need to make a few boy b-day cards now that think about it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin